Yesterday I attended BLOG ORLANDO at Rollins College. There was a full schedule of events! They proudly called this an unconference. What is an unconference? Well it was about the structure of the day. The presenters did not present as much kept the dialogue going.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Bloggers Don't Always Make the Best Presenters -- but they do it with great passion!
- Shel Isreal (Naked Conversations) Keynote speaker
- Social media is about the conversation and building trust
- Social media is building a generosity cult -- You get the most influence, by giving the most.
- Business is Personal Again as a result of Social media -It is messy, by connection with one another, we build trust
- Participation in the community -- give without expecting a return
- 50% of all advertising does not work. Neither does the other 50%.
- Blogging is beginning to normalize, this is just the beginning
- Humanizing the Process
Language is very important. Want to change some-one's perception on a topic, you must change their language
- Help people save time, make money, get more done, be happy, find meaning, connect with others and find greater satisfaction.
Want More Information about BLOGORLANDO? Here is what others are writing about it:
Off to BLOG ORLANDO
Photos of BLOGORLANDO
Real Estate Blog - Orlando Florida BlogOrlando Friday!!!!
Twitter / blogorlando
BlogOrlando at Marketing Begins At Home
Get Ready for BlogOrlando » The Buzz Bin
BlogOrlando07: Blogs, Photos, Videos and more on Technorati
hyku blog - BlogOrlando at Kennedy Space Center - by business ...
Posts tagged Blogorlando at alexrudloff.com
Gretchen and the Pentaho Nation: BlogOrlando Un-conference: Just a ...
blogorlando : Business Blog Consulting
BlogOrlando ‘Blogging Basics' Session Topics
videoblogging : Message: VideoBlogging session at BlogOrlando
This information about Celebration Florida is provided by:
Colleen Kulikowski, Realtor
Orlando Avenue Top Team
Keller Williams at Celebration