Thursday, May 31, 2007

Attention Orlando Florida Buyers!

Buying an Orlando home can be a confusing time. I know I have been in that position more than once in my life. Now as an Orlando Realtor I find that it can be most confusing with the sheer volume of information that you are exposed to via the Internet.

That is why I am writing articles like Attention Celebration Florida Home Buyers!, or Is Now The Time To Purchase? and my personal favorite Is there really a Crystal Ball in Real Estate?
By taking the time to write, I find that I better understand the Florida Real Estate Market and can better advice buyers and sellers in their decisions. I compile the information and present it in an easier way to understand. I not only share my expertise with people I am working with, I share with other professionals and write on several other BLOGS. Paradise Report, Celebration Florida Homes and Marco Island Homes are just a few.

I have a unique view on the Florida Real Estate Market, after living and working in the Marco Island Market situated in Southwest Florida in Collier County, for 6 years and relocating to the Greater Orlando area in February I see so many opportunities in both.

The Marco Island market has normalized and swung back from the incredible gains in 2004 and 2005. There are some absolutely wonderful bargains on Marco Island if you are ready to buy and hold on long term. I still have ties to the community and would be happy to assist you in understanding the Marco Island Market and connecting you with the right professional to help you.

The Greater Orlando Market I have had to hit the ground running and start learning Celebration Listings and those in the Greater Orlando area. In my learning process I have had to drive the neighborhoods, study the trends and process a lot of information in a very short period of time and in a larger area than I worked on Marco Island. I had to learn a new MLS system and new tools at Orlando Avenue Top Team for buyers including our MLS Search Function. I decided to focus on Celebration in Osceola county because my office is here and if I need a break I can take a quick drive and learn something new in the process. By doing so, I absolutely fell in love with Celebration Florida.

But Celebration is not the only place here in the Greater Orlando area, and the Orlando Avenue Top Team is happy to assist in the Greater Orlando area. Orlando is a great place to visit, but I am quickly finding out just how wonderful it is to live here!

If I can be of assistance to you, please feel free to give me a call at (407) 288-0017 or visit my website at http://www.paradisereport.com/ for a comprehensive set of resources for you to use. Here is just a small sampling of what you will find there:


First Time Buyers Your Down payment Your Buying Power Writing the Offer

Heart of the Matter 9 Steps to Owning Why They Don't Sell Real Estate Glossary

Your FICO Score ARM vs Fixed Rate Calc Required Income Calc

Maximum Mortgage Calc Mortgage Payoff Calc Rent vs Buy Calc

No comments: