For those of you thinking of planning a trip to the Walt Disney World Resort in the near future... I have something that you have to check out! This is fun and informative resource for planning your trip to the Walt Disney World Resort! It is called Tour Guide Mike. Before moving to the Orlando Florida area, I used this site to plan trips with my son to Disney.
What sets this site apart is the amazing amount of information to maximize your Walt Disney World Resort experience! There is a cost involved, and well worth the $21.95 that you pay!
There are detailed reviews of every aspect of Walt Disney World Resort, when is the best time to ride certain rides and how to get the most out of your Disney Experience!
The site is the creation of Michael Hewell, a leading vacation planning expert in the Orlando Florida area and his site is independent of Walt Disney World Resort giving invaluable advice to thousands of visitors!
There are complete vacation articles, information regarding the parks, tickets and things to do and where to stay during your Walt Disney World Resort vacation! Take a tour today! We were very impressed with this site! Nicholas and I spent lots of days at the parks with an annual pass and there were so many wonderful adventures at the parks as a direct result of things I learned on the site. Some of my favorite tips include:
- Hit Animal Kingdom first thing in the morning and get out by noon -- it is hot in the sun there!
- Pin Trading is a great way to keep kids busy while standing in lines
- When there are crowds in Magic Kingdom, you can quickly get down Main Street and to the exit through the shops on the right. It is a straight shot!
- The best deal in the parks -- Kids hair cuts on Main Street! Served with a little magic...
Plan at least one meal with the characters! Kids enjoy it so much!
- Stay in All Star Resorts? Stay in All Star Sports -- it is the first drop off point from the parks on the public bus system...
- Let the kids collect auotgraphs... and get as many photos with the characters! Those photos become more special as the kids get older!
It is Michael Hewell's dedication to embracing technology that makes his site such a success! Like Michael, the Orlando Avenue Top Team is using the advances in technology to assist both buyers and sellers reach their Real Estate goals in the Orlando Florida area!
This information is provided by Colleen Kulikowski, Realtor. Colleen writes about the Florida lifestyle on several locations: