Popular community for vacation rentals, close to all that Orlando Florida has to offer! Located in Osceola County, Kissimmee Florida is a 1,506-square mile area south of the Greater Metropolitan Orlando area.
Some facts about Kissimmee:
- The City of Kissimmee is 18 miles south of Orlando.
- 100,000+ acres of water and several recreational areas that are available to the public.
- The Kissimmee Chain of Lakes attracts people from all over the world with fishing and boating being very popular.
- There are two large lakes suitable for boating and several smaller lakes for fishing.
- Lake Tohopekaliga, the second largest lake in the Chain of Lakes, covering 22,700 acres in Osceola County, is the site of many fishing tournaments.
- Being the closest city to Walt Disney World Kissimmee attracts many vacation-goers seeking short term vacation rental homes and condominiums.