Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Vlad Zablotskyy -- It is all the talk on the Internet...

I write on several BLOGS -- I would call myself an active Blogger. So when this whole controversy about Vlad Zablotskyy started up it got my attention. In the Real Estate Blogging world this is big news. It is also scary for those of us that are out there writing about real estate. Anyone can sue us it appears for speaking our mind.

What bothers me is the smear campaign against Vlad including posting blog entries all over the web about him being a criminal and the filing of a law suit against him!

So when I read this article, I stopped and paused for a few moments... And how I would feel if I were in Vlad's shoes. Not completely understanding the gravity of the situation I read this article. It is unsettling to think that the smear campaign can go on, so I am writing about it to share with my friends in the Greater Orlando area this story. Vlad you are in my thoughts... Those of you that want to support Vlad Zablotskyy's Defense Fund can do so here.

Interested in more of the back story? read here...